Bidding on an animal is very straightforward. When bibbing please click into lot numbers main page: Below is a guide to help you get started.
You must be registered onto the website before 9:00 am Sat. 14th November
Each sale Lot is scheduled to open for bidding at a specific time slot, the BID BUTTON will appear when the Lot number opens at its scheduled time.
Please, login to the sale platform early & refresh the webpage when the 1st lot opens for bidding.
Starting bid is also the reserve price, therefore every bid is a winning bid
The Starting bid and any further bids are in Euros
- Each Bid will increase by €100.00 increment.
- When the sale is live you can also place a proxy bid (see proxy bid section) place your Max bid and the system will auto bid on your behalf up to the amount of your Max /auto bid. If your Max/Auto-bid isn’t reached you win at the lowest bid.
- When your bid is winning while the auction is live, a winning badge appears on the left side of your screen.
- The winning badge will disappear when you have been outbid, you can also follow each bid by viewing the AUCTION HISTORY button.
- If a bid is placed within the last remaining minute of an open auction, a further 60 seconds will be added.
- It is very important that you make sure the clock on your device is synced with our auction timer. If your clock is not synced, you may miss out on the bidding timeframe as you may have a different time than the server.
- For the below reasons do not wait on the clock to place last minute bids place your bid when the Lot opens, & quickly place any follow-on bids.
- Last-minute bids run the risk of not reaching the server before the clock closes, or been outbid by a higher proxy / auto-bid.
- This can be for many reasons, slow internet connection, another bidder placing his/her bid at the same moment as you. – if that happens the computer server will identify which bid was first, a max/ proxy bid takes priority over another bidder
- Example: If a Max bid from another bidder is in play against you, the computer server will recognise this and immediately outbid your bid. (see how proxy bid works in the section below) as an auto bid takes server priority, setting your max bid early will give you priority on every bid.