- All sale cattle are vaccinated for BVD, Lepto, and IBR.
- Johnes Disease: Annual testing of all cattle over 2 years since 2013 last test December 2017.
- The herd is tested annually for TB (This is mandatory in the Rep. of Ireland) Since records began the farm has never had a TB breakdown.
- The last full herd test for TB was conducted in December 2017.
- Should any animal sell outside of the Rep. of Ireland a export TB test will be required prior to movement from our farm direct to the new owner’s farm.